HCMS / Hobark Consultant Management Services
Services cover Sourcing, Placement and Support of skilled workers and Administration of their all-round Welfare; ensuring contractors are kept safe, paid promptly and have all they need to focus on their work, and clients in turn are able to focus on their core business activities.
We take responsibility To Attract, Screen, Select & Manage Qualified Personnel for our clients across the various industries.
|Permanent Candidates delivered||Within 14 working days|
|Contractor Candidates delivered||Within 7 working days|
|CV shortlist delivered to Interview phase||Within 66% conversion rate|
|Interview to Placement ratio||Within 1/3|
Our success derives from the quality of our staff and their expert knowhow in the use of available resources, in-house and external. Our active and dynamic in-house database has over 100,000 registered multinational skilled workers with various industries specific experience.
Our Services which is ISO 9001 accredited by DNV-GL and from our offices in the USA, UK, Canada, Nigeria, and Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire) we are able to supply and manage manpower globally; Contract or Permanent, Single or Project group or High Volume Recruitment, Expatriates and Nationals alike.
To each client there is a dedicated account manager/single point of contact with responsibility for the delivery of recruitment solutions, from the initial client brief to placement and deployment of the candidate or project group.
Our approach typically consists of:
In-house database; Referrals; Advertising in Hobark and External job boards; External Online database portals.
Pre-screening and Role pre-qualification; Pre-selection and candidate Long listing; Assessment/Interview and candidate Short Listing; Review, Validation & candidate CV presentation to Client.
Arrange interviews; Client final interview and selection; Candidate or Project group offer; Mobilisation and On-boarding.
- Compliance Screening:
Education & Qualification checks; References (professional & personal); Background and eligibility to work in the country of interest
2. Consultant ManagementThis after placement service is aimed at minimising distractions for our consultants, so they focus on their role. The key elements include.
- Immigration Support – Visa and Work permits applications
- International & Local Logistics Support – Travel arrangements, Meet & Greet
- 24/7 In-country Support – Emergency Assistance, Assistance with Accommodation, Registration with local Hospitals/Clinics, Opening Local Bank accounts, Sorting Schools for Children, Arranging for local House help, etc
- Pre-assignment Medicals – Vaccinations, Inoculations and Tests
- Insurances – Medical Insurance including Medevac & Repatriation, Full Employer Liability Insurance, Group Life and Worker’s Compensation cover
- Induction – on Client Policies and advice on local Health and Security issues
- Training & Certifications – Coordinate those required for the assignment
- In-touch with consultant throughout duration of contract
- Contract – Assistance with Renewal and Pay Review
3. PayrollAs an employer and also payroll provider we take full responsibility for the accuracy of the payroll; all of the payments and all of the regulatory requirements (Tax, Pensions, Social Security Contributions, etc.). Our contractors prefer to remain with Hobark because of our prompt and accurate administration of multi-currency local and international payrolls
Our process is simple: